The Silverthorne Pavilion is owned and operated by the Town of Silverthorne, allowing us to keep our site fees reasonable and affordable. We want to give celebrants the opportunity to host their dream mountain wedding without an exorbitant price tag.
- Use of the Pavilion and grounds
- Indoor tables and chairs
- Setup of indoor tables and chairs
- Centerpiece materials closet
- Basic use of indoor sound systems
- Wedding suites
- On-site attendant to help oversee building operations during event rental
- A refundable damage deposit is due upon contract signing. The refundable damage deposit is 50% of the site fee.
- The entire site fee is due 30 days prior to the event date.
- Event hosts will initially pay 150% of the site fee before the event, but considering there are no damages, will get the initial 50% deposit back after the event.
- Canopy of White lights: $250
- Coffee Pot and Supplies $15
- LCD Projector $250
- Projection Screen $20
- Wireless Microphone $20
- TV/DVD: $50
- Marquee Sign: $30
- Portable PA (outdoor): $100
- Additional Hour: $250/hour
- Indoor Rehearsal: $250/hour
- Technical Assistance: $62.50/hour
Summit County, Colo. residents may be eligible for discounts, please contact us for details. Prices subject to change.