The Silverthorne Pavilion offers several options for liquor services, including a cash bar, fully hosted bar, per person bar packages, or something in between. We work with you to create a package that works best for your event and budget.
The Town of Silverthorne holds the Silverthorne Pavilion’s liquor license. Per Summit County and Colorado State liquor laws, all alcohol must be purchased through and served by Town of Silverthorne bar attendants. Per Summit County and Colorado state liquor laws and regulations, all alcoholic beverages served under the Silverthorne Pavilion’s liquor license must be delivered to the Pavilion’s physical address by an approved Colorado liquor distribution company.
- Staff Charge: Depending on the size of the group and the structure of the bar, staffing will be determined to best serve the client. Staffing is charged at a rate of $15/hour per bartender. Setup and breakdown time will be added to the bar hours.
- Bar Minimums: A $150 sales minimum per hour is required for all hours of bar service. Groups of 50 or less have a minimum of $325 in bar sales over four hours.
- Gratuity: A 10% gratuity will be added to all hosted portions of the bar if a tip jar is approved by the client. If no tip jar is requested, the hosted gratuity will increase to 18%.
Per Person Bar Packages (Pay per guest)
Per person pricing is not negotiable and does not include gratuity, champagne toasts or bartenders’ time. All pricing is per person and will apply to all attendees 21 years of age or older, regardless of consumption. Attendees MUST be 21 or over to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Base Mountain Package
Domestic or premium beer and tier one wine
5 Hours: $30 per person | 6 Hours: $40 per person
- Summit Package
Local Summit County beer, tier one or two wine and two signature drinks with Breckenridge Vodka or Breckenridge Bourbon
5 Hours: $40 per person | 6 Hours: $50 per person
- Peaks Package
Premium beer, tier three wine or choose any four wines off our wine list, all levels of liquor
5 Hours: $45 per person | 6 Hours: $55 per person
Alcohol Pricing for Cash Bar or Fully Hosted Bar (Pay per drink)
- Deposit: A $500 deposit is required for a hosted bar 30 days prior to the event. A $350 deposit is required for a cash-only bar 30 days prior to the event.
- Service Charge: A 12% service charge will be added to the total bar sales after the event. The service charge covers bar supplies, including mixers, fruit, glassware, etc.
- Cash Bar or Fully Hosted Bar: A cash bar is when event attendees pay for their own alcoholic drinks. A fully hosted bar is when the event host pays for the alcoholic drinks.
- Domestic 1/2 Barrel Keg: $300
- Domestic 1/4 Barrel Keg: $150
- Premium 1/2 Barrel Keg: $400
- Premium 1/4 Barrel Keg: $200
- 1/6 Barrel Keg: $135
- Domestic Bottles: $5/bottle
- Premium Bottles: $6/bottle
- Tier One Wine: $5/glass or $25/bottle
- Tier Two Wine: $6/glass or $30/bottle
- Tier Three Wine: $7/glass or $35/bottle
- Call Level Liquor: $6/drink
- Premium Level Liquor: $7/drink
- Top Shelf Liquor: $8/drink
- Champagne: $20/bottle
- Prosecco Splits: $7/split
- Sodas/Juice: $1/drink